All 520 art Reviews

Felicia Felicia

Ms Fortune?
...
I just got that.
Cute and sexy as usual, though I have to point out her top is way too high on her bust, now she has Barbie doll syndrome. :P

Dabura iz mad Dabura iz mad

The animation of the lines on his left ear are a bit faulty. Other than that, this is a freaking clean-looking Dabura.

bocodamondo responds:

yeah that ear and the M on the forehead were the most difficult parts to animate them smoothly

making trunks making trunks

Oh my Goodness. That's not even a cheat on your part at this point, unless Vegeta's hung. XD
I like it, though. I was actually looking for a close representation of their designs in bed, for research reasons of course.

bocodamondo responds:

haha

Boot Scoot Tracer (animated) Boot Scoot Tracer (animated)

Hey butt wasn't even that big in the animations, people will complain about anything.
This though, I have nothing to complain about. Fluid flesh animation and nice colors, lighting's a bit weird, but that's probably just the .gif conversion.

WooleyWorld responds:

The Webm file is flawless. ;}
It's the GIF format that fucks up effects.

Cool water! Cool water!

Cutest one so far! Loving the colors and linework.

Rock the Dragon Rock the Dragon

OH IT'S LAUNCH!!!!!!
I'm sorry, I just missed her so much. :(
Cute pixel art here!

moawling responds:

Thank you! Akira Toriyama is notorious for throwing characters away, haha. Launch/Lunch(?) is one of my favorites actually huah huah. The first Dragon Ball series was a good time!

Twitter Header Twitter Header

Lol, did you just say "Not good enough for the Art Portal" just so we can tell you it is good enough?
In any case it definitely is worthy of being perceived as something made by a professional 3D modeler. Really delightful textures and lighting on that Nintendo thingy, makes me wanna grab it!

M-Abrantes responds:

Haha. Thanks, MAM! That wasn't my intention but it's always good reading such comments.

RENDER~1 RENDER~1

Well? Have her do something, like a pose! :D

Judy Hopps sketch Judy Hopps sketch

She looks a bit derped with the eyes there, don't know if that was the intention. The mouth also kinda looks like she has a giant lower lip.
It looks alright though. There's room for improvement.

Clementine Chibi Bust Clementine Chibi Bust

That's a really cute face! I see great potential in your abilities and would love to see more from you.