Pinkie Pie Soundboard Pinkie Pie Soundboard

Press Forever (1), then Forever (2), then Forever (3). :P
I like this, it was fun!

Meet'N'Fuck Detective RPG Meet'N'Fuck Detective RPG

That guy f'ed, like, 10 women and then got married? Anyone like him would promise himself never to be tied down by one girl.
Unless, in the case, she agrees to him f'ing every chick he meets; which in that case, he is one lucky son of a bitch. :P

High Tail Hall High Tail Hall

It's been 8 years. It's come to my attention that the beta was never completed.

Crowchild85 responds:

we have resumed work on the project

Ganguro Girl 1.5 Ganguro Girl 1.5

It took 4 hours, which means this game is addicting.
WARNING TO ALL: The game is overall fun but tall, and don't expect anything arousing. Yet, you guys will have a blast, anyways.

Portal 2 Soundtrack Vol.1 Portal 2 Soundtrack Vol.1

Uhh... Lego?

This is nice and all cause I'm a big fan of Portal, but you used to make more original stuff. One minute your this cool programmer who's making all these awesome games, and now you made a soundboard of a game you didn't make.
I like this Lego, you know I do; but please be more original next time.

ManuelTacoface responds:

Don't worry dude I haven't lost my awesome ideas, i know this is unoriginal and I may delete this. So yeah anyway thanks.

Bondage Hangman! Bondage Hangman!

It was pretty fun!

Basically, I like all your Ucogi flashes and I find them a blast, and I loved this game where the answer to the round could be anything. I was expecting a bigger prize, though, or more of a challenge.

Veinom responds:

Ucogi's Pattys Game was too tough, this is too easy... cant have everyone happy! lol!
Thanks for the positive feedback and Im glad you like Ucogi!

Level Up! Level Up!

A beautiful game in all aspects

I was entertained from start to end from the relaxing and beautiful adventurous landscape to the heartwarming music; from the challenging objectives to the outstanding fun I had. This game is everything I wanted in a game in every way I can ever think of.
I am so glad that I've played this game, and this was truly one of the best games I've ever played in my entire freaking life!
I simply can't wait for the sequel. I hope to see more amazing magic from you in the future.

the Engineer the Engineer

I know the game WOULD be nice in general

Alas, the game is just too laggy for me! It's impossible to play at the moment!

Waterfalls 3 Waterfalls 3

Beautiful game!

Everything in the game, including music, visuals, programming, and art, is definitely perfect in my opinion, not to mention really fun!

Planetery Avoidance Planetery Avoidance

Cool game ya got there, Lego!

Slick design, nice music, and overall fun game! Even though it was a little difficult, I really enjoyed playing this! Bravo!

ManuelTacoface responds:

Thanks man, also can't wait to start animating with you again. Cyaz.