Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation

Am I back in 2003? Freaking love it!

Pokémon Battle (Feat. Eddache) Pokémon Battle (Feat. Eddache)

You have good dialogue and writing skills, improving your art and animation will get you places.

Keemstar Dies Keemstar Dies

Anyone who votes 4 or less is an Alex.

Akko's trip: Little Witch Academia Parody Akko's trip: Little Witch Academia Parody

T'was funny, a little meme-y, but great and cute animation nonetheless. Getting a TwistedGrim vibe from it.

Aluis-Santiago-Shiru responds:

Thanks, man! You saying that you are getting a Twisted Grim vibe from this just made my night! ^^

The Tale Teller The Tale Teller

All the feels, all the animation, all the characters, all the yes.

UNDERTALE: Last fight UNDERTALE: Last fight

Freaking loved it! You put a lot of details into the characters and backgrounds making it major eye candy.

Lampabot responds:

Thx <3

Inspired Inspired

I think this lacked some originality and substance, like the kid likes cartoons and becomes a cartoonist, nothing in between, nothing new or interesting. "With Animation You Can" by HappyHarry had more of a message.
Still, awesome animation as always. Would like to see it be put to better writing.

Project Drakkhen - Game Grumps Animated Collaboration Project Drakkhen - Game Grumps Animated Collaboration

This is too amazing. Props to everyone for the great work. Anytime another project like this pops up I want in!

Mr. Sneaks - Shake That! music video Mr. Sneaks - Shake That! music video

Ass equality, and great animation. Overall fun!

Cover Up Dat Booty! Cover Up Dat Booty!

I agree with RummyNG, it's refreshing seeing the issue in a light which isn't seriously insulting to either side of the argument. Awesome artwork, too.