Dino Dive Dino Dive

At 0:29, I think it was a missed opportunity to not have his eyes follow the dino lady falling.
Other than that, good animation and music. Could have gone with a funnier payoff, though.

A Quick Undertale Thing A Quick Undertale Thing

The animation was pretty damn good. Can't say the same for your comedy, however. The Alphys laugh came out of nowhere, and... did Temmie just bark?

Stupid Dog Stupid Dog

I feel as if this would have been as effective if made as a .gif for the art portal. The Movie portal is for more longer loops.
Otherwise, pretty good.

Sketchead responds:

I get your angle... but then there wouldn't be a scream. That's why I feel it's more fitting in video form. Thanks though!

i hate faggots i hate faggots

Aw man, I didn't know you hated yourself. :(

Getting Popular on YouTube | Root & Digby 19 Getting Popular on YouTube | Root & Digby 19

Aw, they were adorable. Charming series you got here.

Jerbeh responds:

Thanks :)

Undertale: Dreemurr Reborn Sprite Animation - The Choice Undertale: Dreemurr Reborn Sprite Animation - The Choice

Those are some mad sprite skills you got going on there, very expressive and detailed. Hit me right in the feels, too. Kudos.

A Prank Time A Prank Time

I'm... I'm beyond words.
Stellar. F*cking stellar, man. You put love and care into every single frame bringing this masterpiece of motion to life. Haven't seen animation this good in a while.

The Disgust Collab The Disgust Collab

These are the projects on Newgrounds I missed the most like the ones Stamper would make, just pure, unadulterated fun. Thanks for putting this together!

MobileSpider responds:

I missed you I want you and the kids back in my life no wait our life!!! (thanks man!)

Where do babies come from? Where do babies come from?

What's gotten into this site? Daily Features mean nothing nowadays.

Sonic: The Wrath of Nazo Intro Teaser Sonic: The Wrath of Nazo Intro Teaser

Now that's what I call dedicated fanwork, all to the last detail, even the music which is "Endless Possibilities". Lot of love and work gone into this, and it shows! Good luck with this!

Chakra-X responds:

Good attention to detail and thank you!