WGJ4K: Robert Burgless WGJ4K: Robert Burgless

Wow!

I only watch this episode for the incredibly tall ending chat! Everything Mickey, June, and Eric said kept me laughing out so loud!

Goku's Errection Fail Goku's Errection Fail

Not bad!

If this was your first flash animation, then you really did a good job! It was really funny with a weird ending!

The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

Hilarious, but...

It really made me laugh and everything, but what just happened? I mean, it deserves a 5/5 and 10/10 for it's humor and full animation, but what in the world just happened? What does all that have to do with Justin Bieber? What. Just. Happened.

WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames? WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames?

OMG!

Best, and will probably always be, the best parody of HotDiggetyDemon's work. I mean, he was so creative with the Jerry series, but WGJ4K is just a not so funny and creative series. The thing I loved most was TheRealShadman's loading art! OMG! BEST ART I'VE EVER SEEN! Seriously! It just kicks ass!

: Minion's Quest : Ep 1 : Minion's Quest : Ep 1

It was nice

I liked the art, the ending, and the fact that it came from you, but the story was a little unoriginal. This was a new story, but it's just that this wasn't as humorous as your other flashes. The Foamy series is one of my favorites because it's based on your thoughts. But frankly, fantasy isn't really your type when it comes to animation. Still, it was worth watching and I hope your next episode will be a little more humorous. Foamy is just awesome by the way!

Cuntilda Ep. 2 Cuntilda Ep. 2

Loved it!

I really like the series. Too bad you stopped from here!

Cuntilda Ep. 1 Cuntilda Ep. 1

Haha!

Everyday is a good day to have a cunt! Lol!