Wrong Number Wrong Number

This video, along with all the others, is clear evidence that M. Night Shyamalan is Sexual-Lobster's cat.

Wait for it... Wait for it...

I should have expected that, but I didn't. Clever.

Ultimate Yacht Battle Ultimate Yacht Battle

Take my f*cking money.

Pencilmation #34 Pencilmation #34

That was adorable, and the whole Pencilmation series is like a timeline. It's one big improvement after the other. Keep them coming, captain!

Epic Minequest 4 Epic Minequest 4

Normally, a Minecraft parody would be a pretty outdated and boring concept, but you've really made it work in this series with the high quality animation and lovable characters. Speaking of which, Enderbrah is absolutely adorable.

A Message from Zeppelin A Message from Zeppelin

So after I funded it once and it never reached it's goal, I missed funding it again and it did?

*sigh* No wallpaper, then. XD

Attack On A-Hole Titan Attack On A-Hole Titan

Egoraptor titan? F*ck yes. XD

That was hilarious.

Living with Lolly EP1 Living with Lolly EP1

The voice acting was decent and the writing was mediocre at best, but I felt like that animation needed a bit more speed. Everything went too slow and so did the jokes that I found myself cringing at some points. The mix of anime and Western cartoon style seemed a bit experimental. However, the backgrounds are the aspects I like the most about it, because it shows fine details of depth and perception.

Overall, it was a fun video to watch, and hope to see more in the future. :)

KenOhSama responds:

I agree that the writing side of things is my weak point at the moment, I'll be sure to give a lot more thought to it, as well as pace and timing in the future.

Thanks for the review :) I appreciate the input and advice.

TMNT - It's just a mask! TMNT - It's just a mask!

Did... did you trace Paul Ter Voorde's version?

Dude. You're better than this.

just2pale responds:

I obviously used his as reference since I give credit to him at the end.

Pico's Cat Fight Pico's Cat Fight

This is exactly what Newgrounds needed for Pico Day.