Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

The Betrayed deserves an Oscar.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Hahah thanks!

Chompy Chompy

Geez, that crocodile's voice is annoying...

Eh. The game was pretty decent regardless. Although, the golden times were never too difficult for me to achieve, and the game itself doesn't have much to it other than "COLLECT ALL THE COINS". It's a pretty simple game that kinda goes on for too long. I'd only play this if I couldn't think of anything better to do at the time.

K.O.L.M. Prototype K.O.L.M. Prototype

The broken countdown timer speaks for itself. I'm sorry the kickstarter never reached it's goal. As the demo seems to be amazing already, this would have been one hell of a game. :(

*cue K.O.L.M music*

Infectonator : Hot Chase Infectonator : Hot Chase

F*cking cars!!!

This is seriously addicting. Such a time waster. Anyone with a lot of work to do, I wouldn't recommend this game. ;)

The Blind Swordsman The Blind Swordsman

The eighth encounter seems to have a glitch. One soldier won't appear on the grid, so I can't attack him.

Pico goes to Hell Pico goes to Hell

It doesn't matter how hard you worked on the thing. You shouldn't publish an unfinished game.

You Are Disabled You Are Disabled

Haha, I kinda broke the game. At one level, I was Spastic, then I jumped on the roof, went the whole way, then through the ladder, and still lost. XD

Other that that little bug, it was a fun game. I can understand the bug since you only had 72 hours. ;)

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Sanford is completely useless.
But overall, this is one epic game. Really brings the madness videos at your fingertips.

Pandemic II Pandemic II