View Profile TheMAM

All 67 Game Reviews

12 w/ Responses

Very creative idea for a game, and it was hella fun!

Jumped on Bernie, on the flag pole, and out the map. Disappointed there's no easter egg.

The one hit deaths in level 3 bugged me a bit, and perhaps it'd be better that instead of dying in one hit you'd just return to the middle with health depleted.
Other than that, I really enjoyed the music, art, story, it was real fun so far. I'd love to see this game get made someday.

Doesn't jump sometimes, music starts playing only after I die the first time, game is too short, character goes horizontally through platforms instead of going over them, character gets stuck on flat surface so forced to jump it, only the last star needs to be collected to win the game, line art of the character is too thin and hurts the eyes.

The music, the character that was translated through teamwork, the creative enemy mechanic design, the cute transition effects, I love almost everything about this. My only complaint is it doesn't have 200 levels.

Thank you and f*ck you.

I would have preferred more flexible arrow key controls. Like if I keep my hand on right, and then go up, left then down, and my hand's still on right, it won't go right again. It doesn't feel as flexible as other snake games, it's a big letdown for me.

nitinkumar25195 responds:

You need to press them quickly to do a 360 if that is your intention.

I will give this game credit that it does show the potential of what quality of games Newgrounds could have with the Unity engine. It's all uphill from here!
Fun few minutes.

Game loads fine for me. Twas quite the fun time waster.

This game is both boring and fun at the same time, I dunno how to feel.

Skudge responds:

That means it's a perfect clone :^) thanks

I like white chocolate.