View Profile TheMAM

459 Movie Reviews

I stuck around to the end and was thoroughly impressed.

I'm sortof baffled a team of artists was behind this. This was just bad.

The animation, story and character designs were terrible, albeit the backgrounds were okay. Nothing felt satisfying to watch. The boy's movements were halved-assed and his design along with the cow's were amateurish as can be. When body parts would get out of proportion, his face would stay consistent. When he'd simply get mushed to the ground for comedic effect, no fun was had, just three or four frames of him starting to jump and him ending up on the floor, and the same gag was used twice. Feels like you were trying really hard to be, as controversial as he is, John K, except you missed the point of what made his animation great in the first place.

No matter who you are, no one will enjoy this story. A boy tries to make food for his mom but screws up. Gags are recycled from any cartoon you'd see in your lifetime, with slow as hell delivery that no one would even chuckle at. The difference between a competent work and this is those either had plentiful animation, good verbal jokes or anyone with fun character through expressive facial expressions and body language. This had none of that and there's no reason to watch this more than twice ever.

I understand I'm being harsh on this but the description listing all these festivals imply this is something to be admired. No. It's trash. This is garbage compared to what Newgrounds used to deliver in the past. Do not celebrate mediocrity and focus on improving yourself. Keep sketching character designs and read up on more animation techniques. Take a step back and reevaluate the entertainment and comedic value of this toon.

I was truly blown away and taken back by the sheer beauty. This is a masterpiece.

71 Game Reviews

The one hit deaths in level 3 bugged me a bit, and perhaps it'd be better that instead of dying in one hit you'd just return to the middle with health depleted.
Other than that, I really enjoyed the music, art, story, it was real fun so far. I'd love to see this game get made someday.

Doesn't jump sometimes, music starts playing only after I die the first time, game is too short, character goes horizontally through platforms instead of going over them, character gets stuck on flat surface so forced to jump it, only the last star needs to be collected to win the game, line art of the character is too thin and hurts the eyes.

The music, the character that was translated through teamwork, the creative enemy mechanic design, the cute transition effects, I love almost everything about this. My only complaint is it doesn't have 200 levels.

16 Audio Reviews

An outstanding followup to a masterpiece. We miss you.

Okay, now to put this in the next Sketch Collab.

Geoplex responds:

Haha, sick!

*sings the lyrics of the songs to this jazzy beat*

This was really good!

sorohanro responds:

Thanks, quite an old thing, made for my pupils (those around 10-12 years old who are just learning to play, so it's quite simple).

530 Art Reviews

Luigi's a kinky fuck.

Cute! Def gonna check it out then.

Your anatomy's gotten way better than before. Gg.

How rude. Bite my shiny metal ass! You wanna have a bad time? English, motherf*cker, do you speak it? (tom and jerry screams)

22, Male