A Sneak Peek of my Series A Sneak Peek of my Series

Nipples need more work, boobs and her body needs more frame-by-frame and less tweening to compensate for her lackluster design, voice is terrible (you can't just pitch your own voice and expect it to pass as a girl), and the overall facial design does not give off the impression of cuteness if that was the effect you were going for.

RubberOnionChallenge Oct 2017 RubberOnionChallenge Oct 2017

Okay, correct me if I'm wrong, and if I am wrong, then forgive me.
But is Jasper's skip cycle in the beginning traced from that one leprechaun's skip from El-Cid's Bambee?
I'm sorry i just can't unsee it. They look so similar. Don't mind the score, I'm just going on my own assumption and asking a question.

The Deviant The Deviant

First viewing: What a random, unforgiving piece of sh*t animation.
Fifth viewing: What the hell, why am I watching this again?

JunkYardAnimations responds:

What'd you say to yourself during the 10th viewing :P

Floor Boy Floor Boy

What a silly boy, what a screwball.

Natural Born Suckers 2: Fast Times and Faster Women Natural Born Suckers 2: Fast Times and Faster Women

The visual gag game was too real here. Exceptional work, man.

EmptyHero's Life Saving Load EmptyHero's Life Saving Load

I was asking myself why I was watching this again on Newgrounds instead of Youtube. Glad I was rewarded with some NG exclusive content lol.

Ass Brutalewd 2: Buck Naked Ass Brutalewd 2: Buck Naked

Glad you finally decided to upload these here, they're always funny and well-designed. Though I'm curious as to why you won't upload them to your original NG account.
... unless you're not actually NotSafeForWork which in that case my mind is blown.

Dating Sim : Foamy The Squirrel Dating Sim : Foamy The Squirrel