Cover Up Dat Booty! Cover Up Dat Booty!

I agree with RummyNG, it's refreshing seeing the issue in a light which isn't seriously insulting to either side of the argument. Awesome artwork, too.

Chara Vs Mettaton NEO Chara Vs Mettaton NEO

Longest and most well animated Undertale video I've ever seen. All the effort really paid off.

Piracy Is Not A Victimless Crime Piracy Is Not A Victimless Crime

Animation's great, but that's the only thing I liked about it.

The story falls apart from how unrealistic it is. I can not get emotionally invested in death penalty caused by something that wouldn't call for it, making the message too preachy. If the dad had been an extreme pirate and had gone to jail for too long for the son to develop this addiction away from his dad, and have his dad come back to see the damage done to his son, then it could be more emotionally effective; but this comes off and extremist as PETA does with its animal PSA's. Also despite the voice quality being alright, it didn't sound like he was too invested in his own story.

gopherguy responds:

This isn't really intended to be a serious story, it's just a straight faced parody.

TANKGIRL TANKGIRL

I have no idea what was going on after the girl arrived. There was a serious loss in direction here, and the ideas were all over the place. Like why was there a comic in the middle of an animation, and why were the animation styles and backgrounds changing randomly?
Animation and voices are alright, I'll give you that much. But this should be rated A, since jacking off a cock is excessive sexual content.

mikelzNG responds:

The comic was used to further the story on a little bit. As for the ideas, I'll agree that there sort of scattered. However, I thank you for the critiques, which I will keep in mind for the next cartoon. Oh, and I'll change the rating while I'm at it. Thank you.

Delicious Dorito Delicious Dorito

I'm starting to warm up to these.

Mr. Freeman, part 64 Mr. Freeman, part 64

The only issue was the lip syncing. Your narration and animation was pretty damn good.

2 Ants 1 President Promo Trailer 2 Ants 1 President Promo Trailer

I'm so bought with the animation! Let's just see how the story and writing holds up, shall we? ;)

Carrot Juice! Carrot Juice!

And to this day, I'm still baffled how a 3D model was imported to Flash.

Doopie Doodles Episode 2: Valentine Doopie Doodles Episode 2: Valentine

Damn, that was cute, from the art to the delivery! I could go for more of these.

Dino Dive Dino Dive

At 0:29, I think it was a missed opportunity to not have his eyes follow the dino lady falling.
Other than that, good animation and music. Could have gone with a funnier payoff, though.