92 movie Reviews with Responses

The Deviant The Deviant

First viewing: What a random, unforgiving piece of sh*t animation.
Fifth viewing: What the hell, why am I watching this again?

JunkYardAnimations responds:

What'd you say to yourself during the 10th viewing :P

Akko's trip: Little Witch Academia Parody Akko's trip: Little Witch Academia Parody

T'was funny, a little meme-y, but great and cute animation nonetheless. Getting a TwistedGrim vibe from it.

Shiruken-Master responds:

Thanks, man! You saying that you are getting a Twisted Grim vibe from this just made my night! ^^

UNDERTALE: Last fight UNDERTALE: Last fight

Freaking loved it! You put a lot of details into the characters and backgrounds making it major eye candy.

Lampabot responds:

Thx <3

Piracy Is Not A Victimless Crime Piracy Is Not A Victimless Crime

Animation's great, but that's the only thing I liked about it.

The story falls apart from how unrealistic it is. I can not get emotionally invested in death penalty caused by something that wouldn't call for it, making the message too preachy. If the dad had been an extreme pirate and had gone to jail for too long for the son to develop this addiction away from his dad, and have his dad come back to see the damage done to his son, then it could be more emotionally effective; but this comes off and extremist as PETA does with its animal PSA's. Also despite the voice quality being alright, it didn't sound like he was too invested in his own story.

gopherguy responds:

This isn't really intended to be a serious story, it's just a straight faced parody.

TANKGIRL TANKGIRL

I have no idea what was going on after the girl arrived. There was a serious loss in direction here, and the ideas were all over the place. Like why was there a comic in the middle of an animation, and why were the animation styles and backgrounds changing randomly?
Animation and voices are alright, I'll give you that much. But this should be rated A, since jacking off a cock is excessive sexual content.

mikelzNG responds:

The comic was used to further the story on a little bit. As for the ideas, I'll agree that there sort of scattered. However, I thank you for the critiques, which I will keep in mind for the next cartoon. Oh, and I'll change the rating while I'm at it. Thank you.

Stupid Dog Stupid Dog

I feel as if this would have been as effective if made as a .gif for the art portal. The Movie portal is for more longer loops.
Otherwise, pretty good.

Sketchead responds:

I get your angle... but then there wouldn't be a scream. That's why I feel it's more fitting in video form. Thanks though!

Getting Popular on YouTube | Root &amp;amp; Digby 19 Getting Popular on YouTube | Root & Digby 19

Aw, they were adorable. Charming series you got here.

Jerbeh responds:

Thanks :)

The Disgust Collab The Disgust Collab

These are the projects on Newgrounds I missed the most like the ones Stamper would make, just pure, unadulterated fun. Thanks for putting this together!

MobileSpider responds:

I missed you I want you and the kids back in my life no wait our life!!! (thanks man!)

Sonic: The Wrath of Nazo Intro Teaser Sonic: The Wrath of Nazo Intro Teaser

Now that's what I call dedicated fanwork, all to the last detail, even the music which is "Endless Possibilities". Lot of love and work gone into this, and it shows! Good luck with this!

Chakra-X responds:

Good attention to detail and thank you!

33 81 33 81

Why would anybody give this any lower score than 5? This is pure art.

golfinho responds: