Peppa Pig and the muddy fetish (NO FOR KIDS) - LoulouVZ Peppa Pig and the muddy fetish (NO FOR KIDS) - LoulouVZ

Well this was... interesting. At least it was decently animat- oh God, what is Curious George doing back there?! D:

Knock Knock Knock Knock

I don't get the parallel of these characters with the characters from the movie, except the voice of Stewie which was pretty spot on, and the animation, although did serve it's purpose, did seem pretty stiff and somewhat lazy, like how there are 0-1 inbetween frames and just a jump-body-cut transition, which makes it seem too quick and dodgy.
Regardless, pretty good for an exercise, and the lip syncing was alright. Keep improving.

JewelzMiles responds:

Thanks dude, yea for sure ill keep working at it!

Robot Boy Show - 1-15-16 Robot Boy Show - 1-15-16

Wow, if this got Daily First, then the daily awards have lost all their legitimacy to me.
Regardless, badly animated, but gave me a giggle.

robot-jones responds:

giggle my miggle

FRISK FORMALLY APOLOGIZES FOR THE NO MERCY RUN FRISK FORMALLY APOLOGIZES FOR THE NO MERCY RUN

I took a look at the tags and was expecting the worst day of my life.
I CHANGED MY MIND!!! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!
Like holy crap, I was not expecting that level of creativity, humor, bittersweetness, and you managed to make a Justin Beiber parody the best Undertale parody I've ever witnessed! Fantastic job, man! This meets all my standards!

ANIMOVIE ANIMOVIE

Writing was pretty lackluster, so the simple animation couldn't stand on its own. You can do better comedy if you tried.

"Snow-bodies" "Snow-bodies"

This video speaks to me on both an artistic and spiritual level.
Great comedy, man.

Please Don't Fart Around My Kids Please Don't Fart Around My Kids

He's totally gonna fart around his kids.

Chara vs Sans (Undertale animation) Chara vs Sans (Undertale animation)

Liked the animation, and the ending couldn't have been more perfect.

Cell Dance Cell Dance

As an educational video, it wasn't that informative. Simply listing the different parts of cells and their processes without explaining them leads to general confusion.
As for the animation, abusing shape tweening makes the animation look like one from the early 2000s. The backgrounds and slides weren't put together well, as white on the boarders and some slides being smaller than others is a bit of an eyesore.
As for the subject, Newgrounds isn't really the place for this kind of stuff. If you want to post something educational or experimental, it should be something innovative and creative like "Scale of the Universe" or in a lighter case "Doodle God".
With a little more practice in Flash and its fundamentals, you'll get the hang of structuring your videos more properly. As of now, this is amateur video structure, and I hope to see you improve in the future.

KA-KeitorinArtist responds:

This was for my anatomy class, and we were going over the cell structure. Not a bad animation that was created in less than a week, aye? :D

The details of the project weren't supposed to be at all informative to the audience. It was supposed to be a way to get the students to crack open the textbook and remember something from biology. Which for me was almost nothing. o3o woops.

Ah, yup, tweening, my favorite past time from 2005. That's roughly when I was taught animation. Particularly Flash. I don't use it in today's work, but given the dead line- I had to make something to get a grade.

The boarder issue is mostly due to my goof when creating the initial animation. I started making it in, I think, Html 5 canvas. Then realized why I was so lost. Moved to creating it in Action Script 3.0, where I was originally taught flash, and then ran into the issue that I didn't know any of the new coding for flash. Haha, good times for short deadlines.

Overall, I got a 95 on it, and that is satisfactory for me :D
I don't know if I'll post future animations, partly due to all previous attempts at flash going ignored and getting pulled down by newgrounds, This was posted here for class because I learned that my teacher's computer couldn't play it.

And even then it still technically didn't play and I had to quick upload it to deviantart. :P

Overall, if I post anything in the future- Random remixed music that I made wouldn't be used, and Tweening would be abandoned once again.

Thank-you for the structured critique though!

Kool Kat vs IHE Kool Kat vs IHE

You drew IHE very well. The growing eyebrows are f*cking priceless.
Not to mention this is downright gorgeous animation.