Dangit, I really wanted that game. Better luck next time. :P
I like white chocolate.
Joined on 8/2/10
Posted by TheMAM - December 24th, 2015
"Eureka. Eureka! EUREKA! My lifelong dream, realized!"
Heh, in all seriousness, thank you Newgrounds for the Front Page and Daily Feature, and thank you guys for showing us your support. Please take the time to check out the artists who worked on this year's collab, and also check out all the previous years' collabs, they're all pretty cool. c:
We hope to see you, and if you're an animator have you, in the next Collab for our 10th anniversary. Thanks again, and we'll catch you later.
Posted by TheMAM - October 26th, 2015
The original creator of There She Is!!, amalloc, is remastering the series into HD, with new animation and effects! The first There She Is!! is available on Youtube. It looks much smoother and shinier than before! Subscribe to the gall, because she'll also be launching an Indiegogo campaign for the release of the DVD, so keep an eye out for that.
Posted by TheMAM - April 7th, 2015
John Dilworth, the man behind Courage the Cowardly Dog, is Kickstarting the making of a sequel to his animated short, The Dirdy Birdy.
So if you guys want to support your childhood hero in making something fantastic, now's your chance!
Posted by TheMAM - February 20th, 2015
The 9th Sketch Collab is now open to entries! Join us into continuing Newgrounds's longest running collab to date!
Just like every year, your objective is to create a short animation showing what it would look like if the doodles on your page started moving. It should look like it was done with pencil.
1. No porn or sexual content.
2. Obey the specifications given.
3. You can use your own sounds, but music will be included, so don't make sound vital.
4. No sprites.
5. Sticks are allowed.
6. Must be frame by frame - some tweening can be done, but keep it to a minimum.
7. Don't make rubbish parts.
8. Stay active in this thread, post every few weeks or so at least.
9. Please tell us if you're dropping out, don't just disappear.
10. If you do not obey the specs and you make a part, you must create a new one no questions asked.
11. Make it compatible with Flash 8.
12. Use as fewer layers as you possibly can.
13. You must include a signature at the bottom right of your part
Stage: Standard, 854x480
Background: White (see below)
Time: 5-20 seconds
Deadline: September 1st
None (a background will be implemented when your entry is submitted)
PARTS (The limit of entries is around 15-18):
Part 1 - snickity
Part 2 - houzatosis
Part 3 - Kembry
Part 4 - TheMAM
Part 5 - M-Abrantes
Part 6 - MacDonaldFin
Part 7 - stooney
Part 8 - Oh-Sama
Part 9 - nat29
Part 10 -
Part 11 -
Part 12 - Lusin
Part 13 - TaraGraphics
Part 14 -
Part 15 -
Part 16 -
Part 17 - Cordyceps
Part 18 -